If you're a lover of good beer, but don't live in Melbourne, Beer & Brewer have got the perfect competition for you!
One lucky beer fan will win a three day trip to Melbourne for the second weekend of Good Beer Week from 18-21 May - valued at $3000 - so you can see the best of what Australia's beeriest city has to offer!
YOU CAN WIN:
- Flights to and from Melbourne, arriving on May 18 and leaving on May 21
- Three nights accommodation with Tyrian Serviced Apartments
- Tickets to a bunch of Good Beer Week events
- One year Beer & Brewer subscription
- Beer and merchandise
To enter the competition, simply complete the following:
1. Take a photo of you and your Good Beer Weekend Mate that you want to share your win with
2. Fill in the entry form on the Beer & Brewer site and upload your photo, and explain in 25 words or less why you want to take your Good Beer Mate to Good Beer Week
Entries are open until 5pm on Friday, 28 April and the winner will be notified by Monday, 1 May.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All entrants agree to Intermedia (publisher of Beer & Brewer) and Good Beer Week sharing contestants’ entries (photos and reasons for wanting their ‘Good Beer Mate’ to accompany them) across digital and social channels and in Beer & Brewer’s magazine.
- Competition closes: 28 April 2017
- Package/Prize Details A ‘Good Beer Weekend’ for two worth approximately $3,000. Prize includes return flights to Melbourne, three nights’ accommodation, tickets to Good Beer Week events (valued at $1000), beer and merchandise.
- PRIZE is only VALID from 18-21 May 2017 (Good Beer Week).
- Prize value: approx. $3000.
- The winners will be notified by EMAIL by 1 May 2017.
- Beer & Brewer magazine reserves the right to promote the winners of the competition in its magazine, newsletters and on its social media brand pages.
- The winner will be decided by a panel of judges drawn from The Intermedia Group Pty Ltd and Good Beer Week.
- Judges will select a winner based on the creativity and unique nature of entries – in particular entrants’ reasons for wanting to take their ‘Good Beer Mate’ with them to Good Beer Week.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is only open to Australian Residents.