Truly bringing Bavaria to Melbourne, a beautifully crafted intimate event, held at Hophaus Euro Bar Bistro’s picturesque beer garden overlooking the Yarra. A masterclass designed to compare and contrast beers created in the world’s oldest still operating brewery.
An evening masterclass, as David Thadani, a Weihenstephaner representative, takes you on a journey from past to present day brewing.
Your chance to indulge in seven beautifully created beers shipped over from Freising’s finest, from a delicately classic Original Helles to a delicious award winning Doppelbock, alongside paired canapés. This will be a night of indulgence, anecdotes and expert knowledge, this event will not be one to miss.
The evening kicks off with an Original Helles Lager, and your chance to network with like-minded beer lovers from 5:30pm, before 6pm tasting sessions with paired canapés:
• Weihenstephaner Pils
• Weihenstephaner 1516 Kellerbier - first brewed to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Bavarian Reinheitsgebot (purity law for beer).
• Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier
• Weihenstephan Vitus, the “golden child” of the Weihenstephan Brewery
• Weihenstephan Tradition Bayrisch Dunkel
• Weihenstephan Korbinian Doppelbock
Following the tastings there will be drinks specials and merchandise giveaways!
Hophaus Euro Bar Bistro
MR3/5 Southgate Avenue
(03) 9682 5900